Looking to get involved with a sustainable fashion non-profit taking direct action to fight for a just and sustainable fashion system? Opportunities to join our team are listed below!
We are looking for a part-time Webmaster Intern to maintain the TNFI website. You will be responsible for cultivating an attractive and functional online presence for TNFI. This will involve creating new pages, updating current pages, formatting and publishing blog posts, and various other tasks.
In this role, you should be detailed-oriented and an excellent communicator. Balancing a creative eye with a proactive attitude is essential. Ultimately, you will ensure the functionality and efficiency of web infrastructure.
- Build functional and easy-to-use website
- Test website across browsers, operating systems and devices
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity
- Debug pages and fix broken links or images
- Update website content and review SEO
- Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g traffic, conversions)
- Address user complaints
- Familiarity with WordPress and Templatera is a must
- Knowledge of web analytics and SEO
- Working knowledge of website management tools
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability produce quality work independently
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Enrollment in BSc/BA in Computer Science, Design or a related field is preferred but not required
This is an unpaid position that will provide hands on experience with maintaining a webpage and working with a non-profit. We hope this is a learning experience but do expect that you enter it with the capacity to work with WordPress, Leedo theme, and Templatera independently. This position will require a commitment of about 5 hours per week for a term of at least three months, with the possibility to extend internship term. If interested, please send resume and 250-350 word statement explaining who you are, how you are qualified for this position, and what you hope to gain from this experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.